- This policy covers how Luna Bazaar treats personal information that Luna Bazaar collects and receives. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Luna Bazaar does not own or control, or to people that Luna Bazaar does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use:
- Luna Bazaar collects personal information when you register with Luna Bazaar.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Luna Bazaar collects information about your transactions with us.
- Luna Bazaar uses information for the following general purposes: to fulfill your requests for products, to contact you, and to improve marketing efforts.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Luna Bazaar does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies.
Luna Bazaar may set and access Luna Bazaar cookies on your computer.
Editing and Deleting Your Account Information:
You can edit or delete your Luna Bazaar Account Information at any time.
Confidentiality and Security:
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical and electronic safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
Luna Bazaar may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Luna Bazaar account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions:
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at:
35 Frost Street
Brattleboro, VT 05301
Effective Date: June 1, 2007